- Do You Value Internet Rights? Too Bad, This Company’s Making Sure You Won’t Get Them!
- The Definitive Guide to Running a Succesful Bing PPC Campaign – Part 1
- How a Graphic Design Wiz Failed in Business, Went Bankrupt, and Became an Addict
- I’m Back: Bolder, Badder and Better than Ever Before!
- 4 Time-Tested Tips for Finding Clients as a Writer, Business Owner or Sales Professional
May 2017 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Advertising
Dude, Where’s My Profit? We’re in business to earn revenue. Incur wealth. Boost ROI. Draw income. Turn a profit. Count Benjamin Franklins. But, oh boy it’s hard these days.
Perhaps you’re sitting on the fences and not in the trenches—contemplating how to write a sales letter—the right way…or no way at all? Or you already started to dig in, like surf and turf at happy hour. Sweating with anticipation … Continue reading
You are a stupendous writer. You know your way around an adjective. You turn prose in a short-breath. Your crafty wordplay can convince a nun to go topless on Sunday. Yet for some reason—you just can’t seem to pay the … Continue reading
What’s the point of generating TONS of web traffic that doesn’t convert to cash? Low conversion rates are no laughing matter. If your website isn’t bringing you or your company any reason to visit the local bank on a regular, … Continue reading
Bullet points exist for a reason: Use them or lose them (your prospects)! Another adventure fellow readers. I’ll keep this short and to the point as much as possible this round. It’s time to touch on the importance of bullet … Continue reading